Butterfly Cottage Accommodation
Peter and Janet Davison are offer self-catering accommodation at Butterfly Cottage Accommodation in Aldborough, north Norfolk.
Butterfly Cottage Accommodation overlooks the village green and pond. What were previously known as ‘The Butterfly Rooms’ have been converted into one self-catering accommodation option.
We have private parking for all guests behind the property.
Aldborough village, Norfolk
Aldborough is a busy, thriving, small village with a surprising number of services available.
- Local walks, including the Weaver’s Way
- Cricket, played regularly on the village green in season
- Children’s play area (recently refurbished)
- Fishing nearby
- Village Shop and Post Office – for fresh bread, meat, milk, veg, frozen, newspapers and off licence
Open Monday to Saturday, 8:30am to 6pm and 9:30am to 11:30am on Sundays.
- Garage and adjoining antique shop
- The Black Boys Public House, 500 meters (Sunday lunch and Friday night: fish & chips)
Great selection of local real ales.
- The Cut Hut Hairdressers
- Doctor’s Surgery (300 meters)